This year will be the 17th Valentine's Day that Mark and I celebrate.
SEVENTEEN. We are so very close to that mathematical point when I can say that there has been an us for more years than there has been just a me/him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry, I had to step away a little to breathe into a brown paper bag. Life just seemed really fast there, and I felt really old.
In 2011, as a Valentine's Day gift for Mark, I wrote a little blog series about our beginnings. This week, as us has looked an awful lot like a tag-team instead of a twitterpated romance, I thought it would be fun and healthy to revisit those beginnings, seventeen years ago. Click on the links below to enjoy a "13th grade romance", as one of our friends called it.
Comments
Post a Comment
{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}