First Day of Second Grade
Last Day of Second Grade
Sad, because I made a lot of good friends in fifth grade and they are done with elementary school now.
Who are your friends here?
Sully, Edward, Dylan, Finnegan, Ava, Alexa, Gia, Alina, Kayla, Bryton, Stephen, Dominick, Garrett - really, my whole class. And Hayden and Noah. And Cameron.
What did you all like to play together?
Soccer, football, tag, pill-bug hunting.
What did you learn in second grade?
How to multiply, cursive.
What was your favorite achievement in second grade?
Moving up to times 8!
What was your favorite "special"?
Physical Education, Art, Music.
What was your favorite thing to play in PE?
I liked to play Mat Ball.
What was your favorite school lunch to buy?
Every single one I bought except mac and cheese.
What did you like the most about your teacher?
She was loving and kind.
What would you tell yourself at the beginning of second grade that you know now?
You are a math whiz.
What are you excited about for the summer break?
Going to the pool, spending time with my family and friends and having fun.
What are you excited about for third grade?
That I won't be a little kid anymore - I'll be a big kid.
Comments
Post a Comment
{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}