| First day of kindergarten |
| Last day of kindergarten |
How do you feel about kindergarten being over?
Happy because I get to play with my brothers.
Who are your friends?
Ricky, Rayne, Landon, Enmanuel, and John.
What did you all like to play together?
Walking dead. (And Mama said - "Say what, now?")
What did you learn in kindergarten?
How to count to 100, how to add and subtract, how to count by tens.
What was your favorite achievement in kindergarten?
I learned to read and do the monkey bars.
What was your favorite "special"?
Library because we got to watch movies at the end of the year.
What was your favorite thing to play in gym?
Noodle tag.
What was your favorite school lunch to buy?
I liked the burgers that they make.
What did you like the most about your teacher?
She came up with cool art crafts.
What would you tell yourself at the beginning of kindergarten that you know now?
That kindergarten is awesome!
What are you excited about for the summer break?
That now I get to go swimming and play football and baseball.
What are you excited about for first grade?
That when it's the 101st day of school, I get to watch 101 Dalmatians.
Comments
Post a Comment
{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}