| First day of 4th grade |
| Last Day of 4th grade |
How do you feel about fourth grade being over?
Happy and sad, because we have a fun summer ahead and I'll have good teachers next year, but sad because I am leaving good teachers behind.
Who are your friends?
Conner and Kendyl.
What did you all like to play together?
House.
What did you learn in fourth grade?
Tips for writing.
What was your favorite achievement in fourth grade?
Getting highest in my fifth grade Reading and English classes for grade averages. (Eli takes English, Reading, and Math in the grade above and enjoys the challenge.)
What was your favorite "special"?
Music, because we are trying out instruments for band next year. I want to play the french horn.
What was your favorite thing to play in gym?
Kick ball.
What was your favorite school lunch to buy?
Macaroni and cheese with soft pretzel and steamed broccoli and fruit and milk.
What did you like the most about your teachers?
That they come up with fun ideas to help make sure you know what they are trying to teach you.
What would you tell yourself at the beginning of fourth grade that you know now?
Don't be afraid to try new things.
What are you excited about for the summer break?
The junior golf tournament and also going to the beach with cousins.
What are you excited about for fifth grade?
That I get Mrs. T (former kindergarten teacher) for homeroom.
So exciting that Eli wants to play french horn! My favorite of all instruments (well, next to the piano, of course!) :)
ReplyDeleteChrissy
I am excited about it, too! And happily, he is even more ambitious about his piano goals now that he has learned recorder and started horn lessons! ~Steph
Delete