Random tidbits: the posts that could have been.

I have really wanted to blog.  Really.

I think about it in spurts throughout my days, and if I could immediately stop what I am doing and type my thoughts, I could have written at least 15 blog posts this month.

Little dude thinks the computer is his, so he has to be sleeping for any of this fun here to happen.  And when he is sleeping, I am in that room I talked about last week, cooking all the things.  (J also thinks the phone is his.  Similarly, my hair.  All the night hours.  All food, all the time.  Legos.  Things placed up high.  Anything behind locked doors.  But definitely not the car seat.  That is not his, and he would not like to have it, thank you very much.  In other words, he is a typical toddler recognizing his independence and individuality.  And we love him!!)

Right now, the boys are slumbering (don't you make a sound!!!!) and Mark is kindly washing the dishes.  So I thought I would quickly list some of the blog posts that could have been this month.

I shop with warm, red cheeks.  Otherwise titled, Julian and I go grocery shopping.

Adding another child is not like just throwing another goldfish in a fish tank.  Regarding the five million times I am nonchalantly asked if/when we will have another child.

You can take a girl out of the city, but... After 11 years of rural living, I was completely surprised by how comfortable I was to be back in NYC last weekend.  (I was also completely surprised by how comfortable Eli was in NYC.  I really hope he gets to tell you all about it soon.)

What we're reading these days.  You can regularly find the four fellows on the couch with books, and I would love to share some of their favorites. 

I can't Christmas like you.  I read about a blogger who was going to have all (homemade) decorating and Christmas present-wrapping done by November 30th so that she could enjoy December with her family.  Since we are barely getting ahead of tomorrow, well, I can't Christmas like her.  And that's ok.

Grace.  I have listened to this podcast 3 times already and don't plan on stopping.  If anyone is looking for a gift idea for me this Christmas, I would love her book!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...