This chaos, this crazy pace, this unpredictable, uncontrollable life - is either going to take me and those around me down or be an adventure moving us forward.
If I fight the change, if I sigh with disappointment, if I measure my day by how little or how much chaos there was, I shortchange my family and cheapen the goodness that is here.
However.
If I shrug off my expectations, if I laugh through the crazy, if I smile in the midst of the loud energy, my family will know that I see them and what they bring to my life as a blessing, not a burden.
Smile through the sigh.
See the joy in the noise.
Measure with eternity's scale.
Excellent insights! Praying for you as you apply them daily; for myself also.
ReplyDeleteAh yes. The daily application is the hard part. Thank you for praying for us both in that regard!
Delete