Interview with Toby, Kindergarten Graduate

Last Day of Kindergarten
First Day of Kindergarten

How do you feel about kindergarten being over? 
Ok, but I am a little sad still because some of my friends won't be going to first grade with me.  

Who are your friends?  

Ricky, Fisher, Nicholas, Bo, Brynn, Maddey, Caleb, Malakai, Beckett, Grady, Caden, Isaac, Autumn, Lilli, Brooke, Daniel, Thomas, Quinn, Sha'quan, and Drake. I have a lot of friends.

What did you all like to play together?  

Monkey in the middle, basketball, football, baseball, chase Quinn.

What did you learn in kindergarten?  

3-dimensional shapes, how to read, writing, math, exo-skeletons; at night, tides are higher, and in the morning it is lower.

What was your favorite achievement in kindergarten?  

That I am moving on to first grade.

What was your favorite "special"?  
Gym.


What was your favorite thing to play in gym?  
Ball tag.

What did you like the most about your teacher?  

She is nice and she read us books.

What would you tell yourself at the beginning of kindergarten that you know now?  
Stop saying nonsense words.

What are you excited about for the summer break?  
That we get to go to a Pirates game and two Indians games.

What are you excited about for first grade?  

That my teacher gives gum as rewards, and I have a lot of friends in my class.



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...