Our annual piano recital was this past weekend. Recitals always provide such a great opportunity to measure and celebrate achievements, so I thought I would use that opportunity to celebrate a particular student of mine...
Eli holds the record as my youngest beginner. He was three when he started begging for lessons. So tiny, yet so dedicated to the piano.
*with one of his favorite piano friends, Ms. Velma*
He's grown up quite a bit since our beginnings.
Here's a video of his final song in this year's recital. My favorite part of watching him perform each year is the genuine joy on his face as he plays. (If you are reading this via email, click here to go directly to the blog for the video.)
Eli recently started his first piano student, and the two of them are having as much fun (and as frequent of lessons) as he and I did years ago.
Comments
Post a Comment
{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}