Casual Friday 2.1.13 February 01, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousFebruary 1, 2013 at 7:24 AMTime to teach these guys how to shave!! Love you!NanaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 1, 2013 at 8:58 AMHey, white beards just like Papa Conklin.PapaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMiss BrendaFebruary 1, 2013 at 10:03 AMLooks like fun. I'm planning a bubble bath myself this am. (Of course, I won't be posting any pictures :) )ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 1, 2013 at 3:04 PMI love bathtub pictures!! We have some of the funniest ones of Molly & Chloe with all their hair standing straight up on their heads. They make me laugh every time I look at them! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment {Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}
Time to teach these guys how to shave!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Nana
Hey, white beards just like Papa Conklin.
ReplyDeletePapa
Looks like fun. I'm planning a bubble bath myself this am. (Of course, I won't be posting any pictures :) )
ReplyDeleteI love bathtub pictures!! We have some of the funniest ones of Molly & Chloe with all their hair standing straight up on their heads. They make me laugh every time I look at them! :)
ReplyDelete