Casual Friday 6.15.12

The Monkey, The Duck, and The Rabbit

A Story by Toby

One time, Quack-Quack went to Duck-Sheetz and got a movie. It was a movie about a duck, a bunny, and a monkey playing basketball. They shot the basketball and it went under the bed. One of them said, “I got it!” But it was really a gumball. And then, do you know what happened? Then, when they were playing basketball, whenever one of them missed a shot, they all smacked their bellies and said, “Aw, shucks!”

The End.

Comments

  1. Yet another creative writer in this family of authors!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story. Love the author, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy mind with such details!
    I`ll be waiting for a signed book edition!
    Love you author Toby!
    Aunt Hennie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...