I'm not sure what this says about us, but tonight
we had a party for a 100-year-old baseball stadium.
Toby's birthday card for Fenway
Cute hot dog vendor, though I heard he serves his hotdogs in coffee filters. Don't judge.
Who can say no to this nacho vendor?
Eli tried to transform Ish's Yankees hat to Red Sox glory.
You can tell what Ish thinks about that.
Preparing for the big reveal
What is it? What is it?
Happy birthday, Fenway. Eli says that you have at least 40 years left in you;
stay strong at least until we meet in person!
*Click here to see how little our vendors used to be.*
Great job done by all the vendors. Toby, great job on your letters on your sign!!!! Ishy, that hat is still very questionable.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi and Papa
That was a great party. Glad I am a Red Sox fan.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous, fun, festival for Fenway. Great job!
ReplyDeletePapa H
Was listening to the TV news today, and they asked a random sports questions which I NEVER know.
ReplyDeleteToday was: "What Sport Icon is celebrating it`s 100th Birthday this week?", Uncle Cub thought I went coo-coo when I came running out of the bathroom...."FENWAY PARK! FENWAY PARK!".
Thank you Eli for teaching me something ;-)
xoxo