Before and After

December 2010

June 2011

"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. 
My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long,
though I know not its measure."
Psalm 71:14-15

Even if these before and after pictures looked exactly the same, we would still have hope.  But in this moment of drastic results, we are telling of this unmeasurable goodness, this palpable difference, this gift of mercy.  And doing happy dances.  Lots of happy dances. :)

Comments

  1. We have been reading your blog for about a year and praying for Ish. I was overwhelmed by God's faithfulness when I saw the pictures you posted. We serve an amazing God indeed... Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Incredible! God is good...all the time!

    Love, Tom, Katrina, Maddie, Evan, Matthew & Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i tell you what sir. wow. God is so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing pictures! We serve an awesome ever present God. Love, Aunt Edie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crying just looking at these pictures testifying to answered prayers....

    Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance, I just wanna praise you, I just wanna praise you....

    Love, Mr. Dean & Ms. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, Brian and FamJune 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM

    Praising God with you all! Can't wait to see all 10 of your feet next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRAISES TO GOD and HAPPY DANCES indeed!!!! Your family's story is truly an inspiration and a life lesson for us all. Ish is an amazing example of what we can do through God's power and love when we aren't aware that we're not supposed to accomplish great things and overcome what appears to be insurmountable obstacles...You and your husband are amazing examples of what we can do through God's power and love in spite of our knowledge of what the natural world might tell us is not possible

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise GOD!!! Thank you LORD for being such a magnificent healer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...