Two things that I came across today...
The Toddler's Creed
- If I want it, it's mine.
- If I give it to you and change my mind later, it's mine.
- If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it will never belong to anyone else, no matter what.
- If we are building something together, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
reprinted in What Every Child Needs by Morgan & Kuykendall
I may or may not be able to give documented proof from our household for each of those statements.
AND, check this out:
New to the Pirates' concession stands this season: pretzel bun, pulled pork, 2 pierogies, caramalized onions, $8. Perfect for a team that regularly has people dressed up as giant pierogies running around the field...

Comments
Post a Comment
{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}