More than just a dish-washer

With all the hoopla of my cannonbalized finger, I have had numerous medical professionals tease about giving me an extended excuse for getting out of dish-washing duty.  But on Wednesday, when the doctor said that I could return to dishes if I wear a glove, I could not have been happier.  And here is why:

It has been two and a half weeks of dish duty for Mark.  There have been many times when he has gotten home from meetings at 10pm and had an entire day's worth of sippy cups, bowls, pans, etc. awaiting him.  And he has never once complained.

He's a selfless one, this husband of mine.  One of the many reasons why I am thankful for him, and certainly the main reason why, though I've been washing dishes for over 15 years, I find myself happy to be back at the sink again.

Comments

Post a Comment

{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...