Casual Friday: End of October Fun!
All ready for the Library Story Hour Halloween Party:
And during tonight's Family Night, we carved our pumpkins!
Bring on the GOOP!
I don't know what we're doing here exactly, but I love "punkies!"
Last year, I wouldn't be caught dead with my hand in this mess. This year, my parents reminded me that surgeons have to do really messy things, so I went clear up to my elbows!
That ends the step-by-step photo journaling of this experience; knives and three busy boys require the kind of supervision from parents that can't be distracted with photography. But here is the end project... Ishy's big-eyed pumpkin, Eli's night-sky pumpkin, and Toby's silly happy-face pumpkin. And in retrospect, their pumpkins show a bit of them: Ish's wide-eyed and curious approach to life, Eli's fascination with learning about everything around him, and Toby's joyful and goofy personality. But we hope most that we all are like what we talked about with the jack-o-lanterns tonight; when we let Jesus get the junk out of our lives, we can shine brighter for Him!
Comments
Post a Comment
{Please help us maintain a little bit of internet anonymity by not including our last name in your comments.}